Tuesday, April 12, 2016

We're thinkin' Spring!


I am trying really hard to channel Spring
with new accessories!
New Spring flapper girl headbands 
are here with soft jersey knits in 
florals, stripes & polk a dots! 


I have been really lucky lately &
found some new to me 
vintage fabric! I love this new 
batch of hair bows/ bow ties!


I am also a little obsessed with turban 
headbands! They fit the look
of my vintage inspired accessories &
 are so comfy!

They are all made from recycled 
materials like my flapper girl headbands.


I really love the this batch
of Spring fabric button earrings!


I have restocked most of
the shops that carry my wares with 
Spring goodies &
I will be selling at 
The Artery in downtown Appleton 
April 30th from 9-2 (SAVE THE DATE)!
More info. soon!

P.S. Thank you to everyone
who came out & supported us at
The Spring Crafty fair this past Sunday! 
What a great day! 

THANK YOUeveryone
for your continued support!

Think Spring.. it's coming!!! xo! 

No comments: