Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Holiday shows...

 It's going to be a busy holiday season 
for me this year with
 4 holiday shows!

First up I will be at 
the Fall craft & bake sale 
October 17th, 9-2
at Carl Traeger Elementary 
3000 w. 20th st.
Oshkosh 

Then you can find me at....

SAVE THE DATE!!! 

The Crafty fair 
Sunday, Nov. 15th 10-4 
at the Goodman Center in 
Madison. 


Of course I will be at Handmade for the Holidays
at Becket's city center court! ;) 
Saturday Nov. 21, 10-3
downtown Oshkosh  


& The Holiday Craftacular
at the Madison Masonic Center
301 W. Wisconsin ave
downtown Madison. 
Nov. 28th 10-4


& last but not least. We 
had a great time at this show 
last year & we are super excited to be
a part of it again this year!
Cream City Creatives craft fair
Turner Hall, Milwaukee
Dec. 13 


I hope to see you all there!
I will be at the downtown 
Appleton farmers market
one last time for the season
this Saturday! Stop by & grab 
a scarf or two! ;)
8-12:30 & we are on Oneida st.
just off of College ave! 

xo! 

No comments: