Monday, October 5, 2015

Hello October!


Well Hello October!
Time has been flying by over here!
My good friend Courtney of 
Tizzy Dee & I recently 
were vendors at 
Appleton's downtown
Octoberfest! 


It was such a beautiful day! I am 
so thankful for all of you
who support my 
handmade business!
I had record breaking sales that day! Woohoo!
THANK YOU!!!!! 


I am busy working
on restocking the wonderful 
boutiques that carry my handmade
 accessories & then get ready
for my next show which 
will be October 17th 9-3
at Carl Traeger Elementary
in Oshkosh. 


I am excited for Fall & the 
start of my holiday shows!

My daughter & I recently had a quick 
coffee date after an appoinment. 
How cute are the coffee cups
at Starbucks?


I hope your Fall is off to a great start!
xoxo! 

No comments: