Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hello September!


Hello September! :)
I have been a busy bee, working
on Fall inspired accessories!
I just finished a few new patchwork
rosie headbands. I only
have 6 (for now)
so you better get to the 
downtown Appleton 
market early this Saturday!
We are there from 8-12:30 on Oneida st. 
just off of College ave.


September is also our anniversary! dainty daisies
turns 14! Its hard to believe in 2001 
I started this as a little hobby, now 
turned full time business! 
Thank you all from
the bottom of my heart for continuing to
support me all of these years!
It's been an adventure &
I am so thankful for you all,
you allow me to do what I love everyday!


I get a little sappy thinking about 
all of the changes this lil' business 
of mine has been through..
with that being said ;) I just 
finished the sweetest 
batch of baby rosie 
headbands...

 
& some new hair bows/ bow ties
that I think will look great
with any Fall outfit! 


I love the change of seasons.
It's a time to reflect on the past seasons &
get re inspired! 

We will be at the market this Saturday!
Hope to see you there! xo! 

No comments: