Friday, July 10, 2015

We heart Foxes!

 
I just finished this
adorable one of a kind
fox skirt & you might want
to get to the market early tomorrow.
I have a feeling this one won't last long!
I am in love with it!!!
 
 
Speaking of Foxes...
we are excited to announce a new
sponsor for the 6th annual
Handmade for the Holidays urban craft fair
in downtown Oshkosh!
 
Welcome to The Fine Fox!
 
The Fine Fox is boutique
featuring the work
of over 50 crafters,
 including myself!
 
Check it out in downtown
Neenah on Wisconsin ave.!
 
 
I will be in my usual booth space tomorrow
at the downtown Appleton
farmers market!
We are on Oneida st.,
off of College ave.
from 8-12:30!
 
We are still accepting application
for HFTH. Please visit
my website at daintydaisies.com
for info. on how to apply!
 
Happy Friday friends!



No comments: