Monday, March 16, 2015

HOME ♥

I am trying to get
 back into my work habits
after a short (what seemed like forever)
winter break!
 I really think I need to move somewhere warm next year
from February-April
when my business slows down for a bit! ;)

I am however very excited to have a
big show coming up in May
& the start of market season

 
Life has been a bit challenging lately!
We had new carpet put in
our apartment due
to some seams that started to run,
so I did some pretty heavy Spring cleaning
& moved all of our
furniture around considering we had to
empty the entire living room
which acts as our office & dining area too!

 
I made a new little dining nook
area because we really don't have a
formal dining room.
The picture above is our new
little area including a picture that
was hung that was in
my husbands late Grandparent's house
& I love how much it means to him.
I also moved my
vintage s&p collection on the table.



Our Mumford & Son's tour poster finally
found a home in the living room
thanks to Michaels for having a huge frame sale.
The poster is big even though
 it doesn't look like it
 
It was only available to
fans that bought tickets. I
am not sure how many were printed
but we love it!
 

 
Last but not least!!! It's jelly bean
season! Hooray!!!
I found the best speckled
jelly beans at the Dollar Tree of all
places!
 
I am busy washing fabric today
so I can get started on new skirts &
scarves!!
Hooray for Spring!!!
Happy Monday friends! xo!

No comments: