Tuesday, July 22, 2014

5 days & counting....

 
I am in full wedding mode! I am getting married in 5 days!
EEEEEEEK! :)
 
I just finished up my fabric flower boquet.
I made this boquet using sticks that my fiancés boys & I
found on a walk one day as well as
scrap fabric that I had in my sewing room.
 
 


I found the DIY on pinterest but
changed it up a bit! I love how it turned out!
I am allergic to a lot of real flowers so
this boquet is cute, allergy friendly &
I will be able to keep it forever!
 



We have been saving spaghetti sauce tins for about
6 months now to use as vases for
the reception hall.
I will have real flowers in these. I simply hot glued
some of my scrap fabric to the tins & we ordered about
20 mixed boquets from Trader Joes.
 
I can't wait to see it all come together!
 

 
5 days & counting!!!!! :)

No comments: