Friday, March 28, 2014

Woohoo It's Friday!

It's been kind of a crazy week..
things are still a little slow for me until
my vending season starts!
 I have been using the slow time to
add new goodies to my etsy shop!
 
I love the dress below that I reworked.
I will be adding more to
 my shop soon!
 
 
 
2 are in the shop,
I have 2 more to add soon.
I can't help but to keep every other one
that I find! :)
I also listed a few really cute light weight
jersey knit lace scarves! They
would look pretty cute with the
dress shown above!

 
I have had a lot of requests to
add mini hair bows to my shop. I
will be listing them in lots of 4.



I also will be working on cotton
infinity scarves for my shop &
shows! The musical note scarf shown
below was a custom order! I love how it turned out.
 
I had enough fabric to make two so
1 is still available in my etsy shop!
 

 
My little sister is coming to visit
this weekend! I am so looking forward to spending some
time with her!
What are your plans for the weekend?
 
Be sure to check out my new listings...
 
Have a great weekend! xo!  
 

No comments: