Friday, September 7, 2012

Handmade goodness by me! ♥

Happy Friday!!!
I get asked all the time from customers wondering what
I make in my shop..
well here are a few things that I have been working on!
 
New Rosie headbands.. they tie in the front for a vintage look
or back for the traditional look!
Rosie headbands are made out of scraps from
my wrap skirts & are only $8 each!
 
 
My signature piece is... my handmade
one of a kind wrap skirts!
I have been making these for almost 7 yrs & each one is one
of a kind as well as one size!
 


I also really love working with wool felt!
I have a few suppliers (all small businesses) that I order
from! The colors are rich & vibrant.. not too mention
the felt is a really nice quality!
 
I made up these super cute fun brooch/ hair clip combos
in fun Fall colors! They have a double back ..
so you can wear it as a brooch or hair clip!
 


 
New for Fall.. chevron wrap skirts! I may be a little
late to the "chevron" trend, but I am
loving this heavier weight fabric!
There will only be about 6 of these total..
so hurry in before they are gone!
 


 
Shop hours are 10-5 today!!! Have a great day!!! 

No comments: