Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall in LOVE with handmade urban craft fair!

I am soooo excited to announce..
 
Fall in LOVE with handmade urban craft fair in addition to
Handmade for the Holidays which is going into it's 3rd year!
 We have had so much success.. I am so thankful!
 
I have found one of my passions is to share my love for handmade
& it's an amazing feeling to open up vending
opportunities to my fellow crafters!
 
So here it is.....
 
 
 
The show will feature over 40 vendors, live music & we will
have a "kissing" photo booth with photo's
by my good friend Laurie of Laurie Marie Photography!
 
We also will have a valentine card making station
by donation & all proceeds will go to the
Oshkosh area Humane society!
 
Here is how to apply..
please email 3-4 photos of current work, name of business
& a brief description of your work with price points to: handmadefortheholidays@hotmail.com !
The booths are 8x5 & are $65 .. with a $10 application fee.
(if you are a accepted vendor the remaining
 $55 will be do at the time of acceptance)
I will accept applications until October 31st & notify all accepted vendors asap!
Please send the $10 payment via paypal to daintydasies01@hotmail.com
or check to my shop at 227 E. College ave. Appleton, Wi 54911
Checks to be made to: dainty daisies LLC
 
I am looking forward to making both shows a success &
annual traditions!
Thank you for supporting local artist/crafters!
xo!
 


No comments: